1. Jing Chen, Litian Liu, Zhijian Li et al., Study of Anisotropic Etching of (100) Si with Ultrasonic Agitation, Sensors and Actuators A, v96, n2-3, p. 152-156, 2002
2. Ningli Zhu, Matthew T. Cole, William I. Milne and Jing Chen. Bulk Molybdenum Field Emitters by Inductively Coupled Plasma Etching, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. Vol.18, No.48, (2016), pp 33152-33157.
3. Yong Guan, Yunhui Zhu, Shenglin Ma, Qinghua Zeng, Jing Chen, Yufeng Jin. Fabrication and Comparison of Bumpless Wafer-on-Wafer Integration and Bump-Containing Chip-on-Chip Integration. IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 7, No.7, (2017), pp 1011 – 1019.
4. Tao Wang , Jing Chen, Tianfeng Zhou, and Lu Song, Fabricating Microstructures on Glass for Microfluidic Chips by Glass Molding Process, Micromachines, 2018, 9, 269
5. Ping Zhou, Siqi Long, Feifei Mao, Hongxin Huang, Hongjiao Li, Fei He, Rui Zhang, Liling Ren, Jing Chen, and Shicheng Wei, Controlling cell viability and bacterial attachment through fabricating extracellular matrix-like micro/nanostructured surface on titanium implant, Biomedical Materials, 2020, 2 March