1. Gyuho Myeong, Wongil Shin, Kyunghwan Sung, Seungho Kim, Hongsik Lim, Boram Kim, Taehyeok Jin, Jihoon Park, Michael S. Fuhrer, Kenji Watanabe, Takashi Taniguchi, Fei Liu*, Sungjae Cho*, “Dirac-source diode with sub-unity ideality factor,” Nature Communications, accepted (2022).
2. Fei Liu*, “Switching at less than 60 mV/decade with a“cold” metal as the injection source,” Physical Review Applied, 13, 064037 (2020).
3. Fei Liu*, Chenguang Qiu, Zhiyong Zhang, Lian-Mao Peng, Jian Wang, Zhenhua Wu, and Hong Guo*, “First principles simulation of energy efficient switching by source density of states engineering,” IEEE 2018 International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 763, (2018).
4. Fei Liu*, Chenguang Qiu, Zhiyong Zhang, Lian-Mao Peng, Jian Wang, and Hong Guo, “Dirac electrons at the source: breaking the 60 mV/decade switching limit,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 65, 2736 (2018).
5. Chenguang Qiu, Fei Liu, Lin Xu, Bing Deng, Mengmeng Xiao, Jia Si, Li Lin, Zhiyong Zhang*, Jian Wang, Hong Guo, Hailin Peng, and Lian-Mao Peng*, “Dirac source field-effect transistors as energy-efficient and high-performance electronic switches,” Science, 361, 387 (2018).
6.Qingjun Tong, Fei Liu, Jiang Xiao, and Wang Yao*,“Skyrmions in the Moire of van der Waals 2D Magnets,”Nano Letters,18, 7194-7199 (2018).
7. Fei Liu*, Yan Zhou*, Yijiao Wang, Xiaoyan Liu, Jian Wang, and Hong Guo, “Negative capacitance transistors with monolayer black phosphorus,” NPJ Quantum Materials, 1, 16004 (2016).
8. Fei Liu*, Qing Shi, Jian Wang, and Hong Guo, “Device performance of multilayer black phosphorus tunneling transistors,” Applied Physics Letters, 107, 203501 (2015, Featured by Pick of the Week).